The Honeywell 2012/24 Series smoke alarms are photo-electronic smoke-alarms, using a powerful micro-controller to provide many useful features to meet the multiple requirements of differen
Compact, attractive, and easy to install, the 2012/24 Series smoke-alarms are designed to respond to a broad range of fires while providing maximum stability.
The 2012/24 features a 9VDC back-up battery and is fully backward compatible with the 2012H and
may be interconnected with up to twelve 2012H units when operating in 12VDC mode.
- 10 to 30VDC operation
- Integral T3 Sounder – 95dBA @ 3 metres
- Built-In Silence/Test Button
- LED indicates standby and alarm modes
- Chamber integrity check function
- Alkaline Battery Backup with low battery warning
- Operating range: 0 to 50C
- CSIRO Activfire listed to AS3786 – 1993