Hikvision’s HIK-7616NI-I2-16 is a 16 channel network video recorder with 16 embedded plug and play PoE ports. Part of Hikvision’s I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor and supports the H.264+ intelligent compression standard which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. This NVR combines features such as audio and video decoding technology which ultimately contribute to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Also featuring 16 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K Ultra HD video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
This reliable, high-performance unit is flexible and can be installed for medium-sized commercial installations where a complete HD surveillance experience is required.
- 16 plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- 160Mbps throughput
- Up to 12 megapixels resolution recording
- Supports H.264 and H.264+ compression technology
- HDMI output to 4K (3840×2160 )
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 2 SATA interfaces – Up to 12TB storage
- Dual operating systems ensures high reliability
- Video content analytics (VCA)
- Mobile application and PC client
- Simplified remote access setup