Hikvision’s HIK-7608NI-I2-8P is an 8 channel embedded plug and play network video recorder. Part of Hikvision’s I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor from Huawei and supports H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology, all contributing factors to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Featuring 8 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K(UHD) video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
This high performance and reliable unit is flexible and can be installed for decent-sized domestic and commercial installations where a complete HD surveillance experience is required.
- 8 Plug & play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 8 Channels
- 80Mbps throughput
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- H.264, H.264+ compression technologies
- HDMI output to 4K(3840?2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 2 SATA interface – Up to 12TB Storage
- Dual-OS Ensures High reliability
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile Application & PC client
- P2P – Quick remote access setup