For more than 30 years Lockwood’s iconic 001 Deadlatch has been securing homes in Australia. The 001 as we know it today has now become digital. As with the original product, the Lockwood 001Touch uses the 001 Deadlatch to secure the door internally, however, the external cylinder has been replaced with a stylish digital touchscreen keypad. The ability to use a pin code or key card offers a convenient keyless solution.
- Illuminated Touchscreen Keypad – The touch screen keypad has no mechanical buttons which mean no trace of your secret pin code.
- Pin Code or Key Card – Choose the convenience of a pin code or key card. One master pin code will manage up to twenty user pin codes. Up to 20 key cards can also be programmed.
- Cryptic Code Function – Prevent others from identifying your pin code during access. The cryptic code function confuses the onlooker but at the same time allows you to still gain entry
- Secure Mode – Secure mode gives the option to lock the 001Touch™ internally with a key. This secures the door on both sides with the ability to unlock the door with a pin code or key card externally.
- User Code that Expires – A temporary code can be programmed to last from three hours to two weeks. This is ideal when a tradesman needs access for a few hours or when a neighbor is house sitting.
- Visual Guide for Programming – For added convenience, an illuminated guide will assist in the programming of key features.
- Low Power Consumption – Four standard AA batteries will unlock a door up to 10,000 times. A warning light will appear when the battery level reaches less than 30%.
- Battery Check Function – The battery level can be checked without removing the batteries. A simple sequence reveals the battery level between 30%–100%.
- Smart Memory – The settings, codes and key cards will remain programmed in the lock in the event the batteries are depleted.
- Emergency Battery Connection