You might have heard of the Internet of Things, which is making in-home connectivity smarter and more affordable.
One big advantage of the emerging technology is that you can now monitor your Perth security system from anywhere in the world through user-friendly mobile and web apps.
There are a lot of home monitoring systems out there, so how do you know which is best for you?
What is security monitoring on the go?
Nowadays with remote alarm monitoring in Perth, you always know what’s happening in your home or business through mobile apps. These apps connect you to multiple devices and provide a huge range of functionality:
- Watch CCTV cameras remotely
- Receive instant alerts
- Control security systems from anywhere
- Lock and unlock doors
- Monitor access points and activity
- Playback, download and share CCTV footage
- Access past security footage and data
- Link multiple locations/systems to one app
Depending on your needs you can have full control over a comprehensive security system in multiple locations, or simply check in on alarms and CCTV from offsite.
What can you monitor?
Castle Security supply and install a wide range of Perth security monitoring solutions for homes and businesses. Whatever your requirements we can tailor a solution to suit.
HIKVISION CCTV Cameras
- Free user friendly Hik-Connect app
- Requires NVR to be connected to the router
- Receive instant notifications; movement, triggered alarm and more
- Link CCTV and intercom system
- Live view, playback, zoom and share videos
PARADOX Alarm Systems
- Insite Gold app links IP devices (cameras and alarms) to your mobile with no configuration necessary
- Simple account creation
- Reliable 24/7 connectivity with push notifications and remote monitoring
- Easily link devices and customise settings
- Fully encrypted communication through the Paradox Swan server
- Bypass, arm, disarm and more from your mobile device
SKY COMMAND Alarm Systems
- Connect multiple devices in one simple, secure app
- Immediate notifications to your mobile device
- Remotely arm and disarm your Perth security systems
- Standalone wireless system which runs off a SIM card
- Supports multiple sites and security areas
- Lock and unlock doors and control appliances from anywhere
- Full notification log and event history
FERMAX Intercom Systems
- Free app for up to 2 users
- Easy device registration
- Receive intercom calls locally and in-app simultaneously
- Answer intercom calls and control access on your mobile device
- Requires internet connection
- Scalable; good for single-monitor homes through to large premises with several slave monitors
INCEPTION Access Control
- Remotely unlock and lock doors
- Monitor sites from anywhere to see who is coming and going
- Web-based interface can be accessed through mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Instant notifications delivered to the device of your choice
- 128-bit AES encryption keeps notifications secure
GALLAGHER Access Control
- Remote monitoring and access point unlocking
- Range of contactless readers
- Remote app provides a secure link to on-site security
- Fully customisable solution based on your needs
- Integrate multiple points and sites in one app
Get with the times: Call Castle Security to go mobile today!
There really is an app for everything nowadays, including monitoring Perth security systems. To learn more about mobile monitoring and upgrade your business or home monitoring system with the latest secure app, contact Castle Security today.