Medical security systems provide security, peace of mind and – most importantly – independence to Australians facing age and mobility issues.
Medical Security for COVID-19 High-Risk Individuals
Intercom systems are a key component of medical security measures to protect elderly and at-risk people from contracting Coronavirus.
An intercom system removes unnecessary face-to-face communication and implements a touch-free protocol for deliveries and visitors.
Monitor and control access to safeguard vulnerable people
- Identify visitors at the door
- Communicate with visitors
- Remotely unlock access doors
- Trigger duress alarm if necessary
Who can benefit from an intercom system for medical security?
- Medical facilities (hospitals and outpatient facilities)
- Allied health providers
- Elderly and at-risk people living independently
- Aged care facilities
- In-home carers
In these unprecedented times, it is vitally important that we stop the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by heeding Government health advice, staying home, and staying safe. However, we still need – perhaps more than ever – to protect the health of our most vulnerable populations.
Contact Castle Security to learn more about intercom systems and no-touch medical security systems.
Who Should Consider Medical Security?
Independent living is important for many elderly and infirm people in Perth. Aging, reduced mobility or mental disability used to mean constant supervision was required even when the person was mostly capable of taking care of themselves.
There are many situations where a smart home with personal alarms and other medical security can provide a high level of independence:
- Elderly person living alone
- Person with physical or mental disability living independently
- At-risk mental health patients living alone
- Aging relative left alone for long periods in the family home
- Recovery from a serious injury
Signal Distress at the Click of a Button
When something happens, like a fall or medical emergency, personal alarms can be a lifesaving device. The easy-to-use gadgets send out a medic alert to Perth emergency response services. In no time help is on the way.
Most personal alarms for the elderly are unobtrusive, light, and easy to use. Accidents like slips and falls can happen in an instant. Duress alarms not only provide medic alerts to Perth ambulance and emergency services, they can protect the elderly or disabled against home invasions.
Help is on the way at the touch of a button.
Everyday Tasks Are a Breeze in a Smart Home
Medical security includes much more than medic alerts for Perth individuals. Home automation makes independent living easier and more comfortable by providing one-touch efficiency to tasks that are becoming troublesome.
Reaching for a light switch, opening a heavy garage door or going around the house to turn off lights can become burdensome tasks when age or disability reduce mobility.
An intelligent system from Castle Security is perfect for the elderly, mobility impaired and intellectually disabled, as well as individuals and families looking for smart living solutions.
Patriot Plink app protects patients and carers
Patriot Plink is an industry-leading medical security monitoring app with many benefits for elderly people, care providers, loan workers and many more. Here at Castle Security, we recommend Plink to anyone requiring regular check-ins, either from patients or lone staff, in the aged care, disability care or medical services industries.
Plink for healthcare workers
- Lone workers check-in at regular pre-set times
- One-touch duress alarm triggering (including separate Bluetooth enabled button)
- Duress alarm sends GPS information to the monitoring station
- Automatically generated alarm if carer fails to check-in
- GPS monitoring can be enabled
- Workers set up shift schedules to notify the monitoring station if they fail to arrive
Plink for elderly and disabled individuals
- Duress alarm easily triggered with GPS location
- Care providers receive reminders to check in with monitoring station
- Welfare checks are in place to provide a regular confirmation with the base station
Castle Security can add Plink functionality to your existing medical security system or set up functionality to suit your needs.
Castle Security: Helping Australians regain their independence
Castle Security provide tailored medical security and home automation systems with the option to link home security systems, smart devices, lights and more in a single easy-to-use mobile app.
Our solutions are tailored to your lifestyle and independent living goals.
To learn more about medical security and home automation, or discuss your specific situation, get in touch with our team today.