4G Mini Personal Duress Alarm with 2 way audio
$299.00 GST included
Plug & Play
The newly developed 4G Mini Personal Duress Alarm offers a simple, easy to use solution for the protection of the elderly, children, lone workers or anyone who feels vulnerable.
When you buy your Meitrack Personal Duress Alarm, we take care of connecting you to the monitoring station and it is completely set up when we send it out to you. Once you
receive your alarm, simply plug in the charger and charge your device. When fully charged, make a test call to the monitoring station, by pressing and holding down the
alert button, you can then talk to the monitoring station to let them know you have received your device and are ready to start your monitoring. You are then all set to go!
For our West Australian customers, we invite you to visit us before you buy and try it out for yourself, see how the device works, and make a call to the Monitoring Station.
Have total confidence in the team that will support you while using your Personal Duress Alarm.
Peace of mind at the push of a button, for you or a loved one and your families!
BUY IT – CHARGE IT – MAKE A TEST CALL – USE IT
1. Charge device daily.
2. Keep it turned on at all times – your device is connected to the Monitoring Station, and they will have a list of your preferred contact numbers of family members,
loved ones, or work colleagues to call in an emergency. If your device is turned off for any amount of time, the monitoring station will alert your contact list to check on you.
3. 2 WAY – verbal contact. Once your alert button is pressed and held down, the monitoring station can listen in to you wherever you are. You can talk with them and
alert them should you need help.
4. VOLUME Control – the Monitoring Station can adjust the volume control, should either party not be able to hear what is being said.
5. Fall Alarm – There is a fall alarm on this device, should you have a sudden fall and are unable to press your button. This is an optional feature and can be turned
off without interfering with the normal functions of your device.
6. TRACKING – there is a tracking device on the alarm, and the Monitoring station is able to track the exact location of the device at all times. Should you have a
loved one who may go wandering, this is a particularly useful function.
7. IP67 RATING – this means that the device is 100% protected against solid objects like dust and sand, and it has been tested to work for at least 30 minutes while under 15cm to 1m of water.